We are seeking a Principal Consultant to lead and solution projects within Oracle NetSuite
ERP for our Professional Services Department. As a Principal Consultant, you will
manage client requirements, translate them into functional and technical specifications,
work alongside the implementation team to implement solutions and provide guidance to
ensure client requirements are met.
As a Principal Consultant you will have excellent communication and problem-solving
skills, be comfortable working with both technical and non-technical individuals and have
the ability to perform a wide range of tasks for the department to facilitate the efficient
execution of projects. You will work directly with our clients on key activities and have the
opportunity to build an in-depth understanding of their business issues and implement
organization strategies that drive adoption of change.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead implementation projects to deliver and implement ERP solutions for
- Build strong working relationships with clients as the project lead.
- Gather business requirements, design and document proposed solutions, and
translate business requirements into functional specifications.
- Deliver standard and custom solutions in line with business requirements and
Oracle NetSuite ERP
- Build strong working relationships with team members and other business units.
- Work with the project delivery team to design changes to existing systems and
integrate new systems into the client's infrastructure.
- Provide technical oversight and manage the allocation of project work across the
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components, including functional and
design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and
- Attend internal meetings, implement, and manage best practices within the team,
set and manage individual annual objectives, and manage/document technical
specifications/requirements and/or end-user guides.
- Implement workflow solutions using NetSuite Workflow Manager, develop proof of
concepts, deliver walkthroughs, develop customized saved searches, develop
informational reports, and provide Sales and Pre-sales support.
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and apply analytical and problem-
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting, or
- 5+ years of experience in systems applications and minimum 3 years of NetSuite
- Experience with SaaS, including Accounting, Sales Force Automation, Marketing
Campaigns, and Web Presence
- Knowledge of the NetSuite Environment and related application experience
- Experience developing and validating business requirements documentation,
change management, and business process mapping.
- The ability to author detailed technical design/specification documents capturing
workflow, technical use cases, exception handling, and test cases.
- 3+ years in an implementation or development role for a CRM or ERP application
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex
technical concepts in business terms.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to look at things holistically, and experience
managing and mentoring junior consultants.
- Project management experience with Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- Understanding of financial processes and best practices
- Experience with data migration and integration techniques
- Customization experience using SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, and SuiteBuilder
- Training development and delivery experience
- Compliance and regulatory requirements knowledge in industries such as
healthcare, manufacturing, or retail
- Familiarity with third-party applications and integrations such as Salesforce,
Shopify, or Magento
- Business intelligence and reporting tools knowledge, such as Tableau, Power BI,
Benefits And Perks:
- Remote Work Opportunity
- We aim to create an environment where the best people want to work, where they
can turn their passion into their job and realize their full potential.
- A competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary and bonus
- We encourage you to continuously develop your talents and toolkit through exciting
projects and our professional development programs.
- Our team is one big family, and we always keep everyone updated on important
- We pride ourselves in having a fun work culture.
- Annual holiday parties and team-building events
Elim Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for
Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Elim Solutions will
provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection
and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or
assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s)
that you may require. https://www.elimsolutions.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from Home
Ready to Join Our Journey?
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Elim Solutions uses only established, reputable, and
quality recruitment agencies that follow strict recruitment processes. When Elim Solutions recruits
directly, communication will always originate from the ElimSolutions.ca domain and