Join Our Journey: QA Analyst at Elim Solutions
Reports To: Documentation Manager
Who We Are
At Elim Solutions, we're more than just a team; we're a community committed to our
clients' success. We value quality, integrity, and a collaborative spirit. We're looking for
someone who shares our passion for innovation and continual learning.
Elim Solutions is looking for an experienced, technically skilled Quality Assurance
Analyst to join our team. The QA Analyst will be responsible for developing and
supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process
plans for projects.
If you have a passion for product quality, you’ll love this job!
- Strong Time Management
- Effective Communication
- Innovative Thinking
- Accountable and Dependable
- Ethical with High Integrity
- Organized and Adaptable
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Research and Analytical Abilities
- Passion for Development and Continual Learning
What You’ll Do
- Participate in product design reviews, providing input on functional requirements, product.
- Work across cross-functional teams and clients to define and execute test plans.
- Document issues and suggest improvements on features and processes.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track progresses.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Document website defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and project managers.
- Assist with the creation of both automated and manual test cases as new features are being developed.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Ability to deliver quality documentation and reports, status reports, test plans, test cases, bug tracking reports, risk assessments and root cause analysis reports when needed.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field.
- 2 years or more software quality assurance experience and previous software development or IT experience required.
- Solid understanding of QA testing methodologies and practices with a proven ability to efficiently write effective test cases that provide in depth coverage of functionality.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
- Possess strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to design, write, test and document efficient testing solutions to meet customer needs.
- Be able to independently analyze extensive data, identify discrepancies and inconsistencies and recommend a course of corrective action.
- Experience with software testing tools a plus
- Ability to conduct presentations.
- Manual dexterity for desktop computer use.
- Openness to working overtime as needed.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- A culture that supports work-life balance.
- Opportunities for both professional and personal growth.
Ready to Make an Impact?
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Elim Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for
Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Elim Solutions will
provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection
and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or
assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s)
that you may require. https://www.elimsolutions.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from Home
Ready to Join Our Journey?
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Elim Solutions uses only established, reputable, and
quality recruitment agencies that follow strict recruitment processes. When Elim Solutions recruits
directly, communication will always originate from the ElimSolutions.ca domain and