Join Our Journey: Project Coordinator at Elim Solutions
Department: Professional Services
Reports To: Project Controller and Manager
Who We Are
At Elim Solutions, we're more than just a team; we're a community committed to our clients'
success. We value quality, integrity, and a collaborative spirit. We're looking for someone who
shares our passion for innovation and continual learning.
The Project Coordinator is the primary point-person responsible for planning, executing, and
delivering corporate projects on time, within budget, and in accordance to specifications. To
achieve these important goals, the Project Coordinator will define project requirements and
scope, acquire project resources, and supervise the efforts of project team members. Efficient
delivery of project deliverables, effective quality control, and clear communication of
expectations to stakeholders and upward reporting to senior management are critical tasks that
must be performed throughout each project lifecycle.
- Strong Time Management
- Effective Communication
- Innovative Thinking
- Accountable and Dependable
- Ethical with High Integrity
- Organized and Adaptable
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Research and Analytical Abilities
- Passion for Development and Continual Learning
What You’ll Do
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the company’s project portfolio, including tactical activities.
- Define the projects goals, objectives, staffing levels, roles and responsibilities, work breakdown structure, milestones, and deliverables.
- Manage project activities throughout the lifecycle, including the allocation of adequate resources, scheduling, documentation, budget, and other factors necessary for success.
- Plan all project timelines, milestones, deliverables, and micro-deliverables using the appropriate software tools and/or methods.
- Organize project teams into suitable workgroups and guide the teams throughout their efforts to produce deliverables according to specification.
- Negotiate with other business units to obtain required skill sets.
- Establish and deliver mechanisms for tracking project progress and reporting to stakeholders via a formal communications plan.
- Conduct stakeholder meetings/forums to solicit feedback/expectations; incorporate these into project plans.
- Establish, implement, and follow a formal change management program.
- Reallocate resources across multiple projects where necessary; identify and resolve any resource allocation discrepancies.
- Adhere to established methodologies for project management.
- Produce regular reports (status, escalations, etc.) on the progress of projects; deliver these reports during regular stakeholder meetings.
- Track all project costs to ensure completion within budget; procure extra budget funding where necessary.
- Closely monitor the efforts and billing of third-party workers, such as consultants, contractors, and other specialists.
- Identify and resolve conflicts within project teams and associate work.
- Manage project dependencies.
- Conduct project post mortems in order to identify areas for improvement; make recommendations based on findings.
- Provides quality assistance with completing any other tasks as assigned.
Who You Are
- Completed a relevant post-secondary program at an accredited institution.
- 3 years of direct work experience in project management.
- Project Management certifications preferred.
- Demonstrated success in project delivery and execution of project management methods.
- Ability to assess corporate climate, socio-economic factors, trends, and other criteria to determine chances of project success.
- Intuitive grasp of organizational structure in order to manage cross-departmental and cross-disciplinary resource allocation.
- Highly effective negotiation, diplomatic, and conflict resolutions skills.
- Superb creation and facilitation of meetings, feedback sessions, and briefings in order to create consensus among stakeholders.
- Able to effectively communicate with all types of staff, including technical, professional, and upper management.
- Strong knowledge of financial management, technology management, and internal controls.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to create and edit project documents, materials, and presentations.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with business units, corporate departments, key managers, and other stakeholders.
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Persuasive and motivating, with a strong focus on managing consultants.
- Ability to conduct presentations.
- Manual dexterity for desktop computer use.
- Openness to working overtime as needed.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- A culture that supports work-life balance.
- Opportunities for both professional and personal growth.
Ready to Make an Impact?
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Elim Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for
Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Elim Solutions will
provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection
and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or
assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s)
that you may require. https://www.elimsolutions.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from Home
Ready to Join Our Journey?
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate. Send your resume to email@example.com
Elim Solutions uses only established, reputable, and
quality recruitment agencies that follow strict recruitment processes. When Elim Solutions recruits
directly, communication will always originate from the ElimSolutions.ca domain and